This article applies to customers who have CRM added to their account. If you do not already have CRM and would like to learn more about our powerful Customer Relationship Management system, please Click Here.
Following are the essential steps needed to setup your CRM.
1. Collect Leads on IDX pages
2. Collect Leads on My Form pages
3. Contact Login page
4. Contact Groups
5. Contact Statuses
6. Staff List
7. Mail Drips
8. Customize CRM Settings
9. Importing Leads
Following are some additional CRM resources.
Now that you have successfully setup your CRM, you can review the following additional resources at your convenience.
1. Overview of how Bounces are handled: http://support.colony1.net/KB/a298/bounces-in-crm.aspx.
2. View and Manage your Leads: http://support.colony1.net/KB/a322/contacts-list.aspx.
3. Reports: http://support.colony1.net/KB/a321/reports.aspx.
4. Unassigned Leads from General Site Registration: http://support.colony1.net/KB/a323/unassigned-leads-from-general-site-registration.aspx.
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address OR username in order to reset your password.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add Support@Colony1.Net to your trusted senders list in your email software.