Submitting a Sitemap helps make sure that Google knows about all the pages on your site, including URLs that may not be discoverable by Google's normal crawling process.
Google SiteMap Setup Instructions
1) If not done already, Google Verify ownership
following the KB link below.
2) Go to your main Google Webmaster Tools
3) Click your domain name.
4) Go to Site configuration > Submit a SiteMap
5) Click Add/Test SiteMap
6) In the blank field across from your domain, type in sitemap.cfm
and click Submit SiteMap
7) Click Refresh to see results.