You can only add HTML to the Header/Footer areas of your non Free Form Page Types and cannot add HTML into the actual body area itself on these pages.
To add HTML to these pages:
- Click on "Pages" from the menu on the left in your COOLSite Admin
- Then click on the corresponding button under the "Header/Footer" column for any of your non Free Form Page Types.
- If you are inserting standard HTML code on this page,
- Click on the "Header/Footer" tab.
- Click on the "Source" button on the editor toolbar, on the corresponding editor box.
- You can now paste your HTML into the editor box.
- Click on the "Save" button at the top or bottom of the editor boxes.
- If you are inserting a script on this page
- You can paste your script into the "Header Script" or "Footer Script" box.
- Click on the "Save" button at the top or bottom of these boxes.