You can place a browser supported script in the Orders Confirmation Page on your site, by doing the following.
1) Click on "Pages" from the menu on the left in your COOLSite Admin.
2) Click on the "Hidden Pages" tab at the top.
3) Click on the "Add New Page" button at the top (below the tabs) and select "Free Form" as the Page Type to add, and also enter a Page Name for this new page (ie: "Orders Confirmation").
4) Click on the "Add Page" button at the bottom.
5) Click on the "Save" button at the top (below the tabs).
6) Click on the corresponding button under the "Edit" column for this new page.
7) Click on the "Source" button in the editor box.
8) Enter your script into the box provided and click on the "Process Page Update" button at the bottom of the page when done.
9) Navigate to "Configuration > General" from the menu on the left and select the page that you added above, from the
"Page to show customer after ordering" drop-down selection box.
10) Click on the "Save Settings" button at the bottom of the page.