When a visitor is on a Mobile Device (ie: Smartphone, Tablet, etc…) and goes to any Domain Name that is associated with a “Mobile-Enabled” COOLSite, they will automatically see a Mobile Optimized version of the corresponding COOLSite.
The Mobile Optimized version is not the same as the “Desktop” version (ie: what a visitor would see if they went to the same Domain Name(s) via a computer) of the corresponding COOLSite. It is an entirely separate website with limited integration with the corresponding COOLSite Admin Pages and Settings. However, a link to view the full site (ie: the “Desktop” version) will always be available as an option on the Mobile Optimized version. Therefore, visitors will still be able to view the full “Desktop” site from their Mobile Device if they choose to do so.
How the Mobile Optimized version works:
The Mobile Optimized version will only include the following Main Menu buttons / pages to navigate through the website - Home, Property Search, About Us, Contact Us, and My Account / Login. Most of these pages will contain static / fixed content that cannot be updated via the corresponding COOLSite Admin, and so Colony One will have to make any ongoing updates to these pages as needed. The only exceptions are the following pages - Property Search, Contact Us, and My Account / Login. These pages are somewhat dynamic and integrated with the corresponding COOLSite Admin (see notes below pertaining to these pages).
- Property Search - When a visitor clicks on this page from the Main Menu, they will see a list of all your Visible IDX Pages that are setup in the corresponding COOLSite Admin. Therefore, the list of pages shown here will always be dynamic. Additionally, these pages will use the following settings (ie: Settings, Access, Listing Filters, and Search Form) as specified on each of these individual pages in the corresponding COOLSite Admin. Please note however that some of these settings are not supported / available on the Mobile Optimized version. If you would like to make any of your Hidden IDX Pages available to visitors as well, we can include links to the applicable pages on the “Home” page or Footer area (bottom) of the site.
- Contact Us - The Form Fields shown on this page are static / fixed, and by default, all Form Submissions will be sent to the Site Owner’s e-mail address (ie: the e-mail address used to login to the corresponding COOLSite Admin). Optionally, if you setup a new “My Form” Page Type called “mobilecontactus” (as a Hidden Page) in the corresponding COOLSite Admin, the “Contact Us” page will then use the “mobilecontactus” page settings (ie: Form Properties), with the exception of the “Confirmation Page” selection. This page will also collect to the “Form Submissions” section of the “mobilecontactus” page as well (in addition to sending the Form Submissions via e-mail). The “Contact Us” page will not show the Form Fields that may be setup on the “mobilecontactus” page, and therefore will still be static / fixed.
- My Account / Login - If a visitor registers for a new account on this page, they will show up in the “Registered Users > Manage Users” area in the corresponding COOLSite Admin. Additionally, if “CRM” is integrated with this COOLSite Admin, then the visitor will also show up in “CRM” as a new lead as well.
You can view a Demo of COOLSite Mobile at http://12079.Colony1.Net
. Please note that you will need to view this from a Mobile Device and NOT a Desktop / Laptop Computer.
If interested in having your COOLSite “Mobile-Enabled”, please e-mail our Support Team at Support@Colony1.Net
to confirm pricing, as additional fees may apply.
Should you decide to move forward, we will need the following information from you in order to setup and customize the Mobile Optimized version. Please note that all information below will be static and cannot be updated via the corresponding COOLSite Admin. Therefore, Colony One will have to make any ongoing updates to these pages / content as needed.
- Site ID # to be activated for “Mobile-Enabled”.
- General Color Scheme (ie: two or three colors) to use on the site.
- Content to show on the “Home” and “About Us” pages.
- Brokerage Logo.
- Contact Address, Phone Number(s) (ie: Office, Cell, etc…), and Email Address.
- URL’s / Links to your specific profile pages on any applicable Social Media sites.
- URL’s / Links to include in the Footer area (bottom) of the site (if applicable).
- Specify whether or not you would like to include a link to the Mobile Optimized version of the site, on the “Desktop” version. This will allow visitors on Mobile Devices to easily toggle back and forth between the Mobile Optimized version and the “Desktop” version of the corresponding COOLSite.