Your Real Estate COOLSite is integrated with an IDX Data Feed. This allows your visitors to search and view Active properties in MLS on your website within your specific market.
By virtue of having an integrated IDX Data Feed associated with your website, there is no need to manually add listings since the listings will come over automatically.
However, there may be certain scenarios in which you will choose to manually add a listing to your website.
- If a particular listing changes status to something other than Active and you still wish to have this listing displayed on your website.
- If you want to display a listing on your website that is not yet in the MLS.
- If you are not integrating your website with an IDX Data Feed.
Please note that these listings will need to be updated as needed on a manual basis (ie: Price Changes, Remarks, etc...), as these listings will not feed over to your website automatically.
- Login to your COOLSite Admin.
- Click the "Add My Listing" button from the menu on the left.
- Select a "Property Type" from the drop-down menu.
- Using the form provided, enter as much information as you can (including uploading photos) into the corresponding fields, for the property that you are adding.
- When done, click on the "Submit Listing" button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
- You can verify that the listing has been added by clicking on the "View My Listings" button from the menu on the left. The property that you added will appear as a "User Defined" listing.
Note: In order to display your manually added listings on your website, you will need to have an IDX Listings page configured to show "User Defined" listings.