Within this section in CRM, you will need to setup various statuses for your leads. These
statuses are used to properly mark or identify how far along a
particular lead is, towards being considered completed / closed.
Examples of statuses are:
1. Click "Status Setup" from the menu at the top
2. Click the "Add New Status" button
3. Enter a "Status Name" (ie: Warm) and "Status Description" (ie: Leads that are already in the process / midway
4. Select a "Group Rank" for this Status. This should be based on the progress level of your statuses (ie: Cold = 1, Warm = 2, and Hot = 3). Please note that the Status you rank as 1 will indicate that this is the default Status that all new leads will be assigned to.
5. Click the "Submit" button at the bottom.
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address OR username in order to reset your password.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add Support@Colony1.Net to your trusted senders list in your email software.