Within this section in CRM, you will need to setup various statuses for your leads. These
statuses are used to properly mark or identify how far along a
particular lead is, towards being considered completed / closed.
Examples of statuses are:
- Cold - Leads that are at the beginning of the process and not quite ready.
- Warm - Leads that are already in the process / midway
- Hot - Leads that are very close to completion.
1. Click "Status Setup" from the menu at the top
2. Click the "Add New Status" button
3. Enter a "Status Name" (ie: Warm) and "Status Description" (ie: Leads that are already in the process / midway
4. Select a "Group Rank" for this Status. This should be based on the progress level of your statuses (ie: Cold = 1, Warm = 2, and Hot = 3). Please note that the Status you rank as 1 will indicate that this is the default Status that all new leads will be assigned to.
5. Click the "Submit" button at the bottom.