1. What is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) consists of the processes a company uses to track and organize its contacts with its current and prospective customers. CRM software is used to support these processes; the software system can be accessed, and information about customers and customer interactions can be entered, stored and accessed by employees in different company departments. Typical CRM goals are to improve services provided to customers, and to use customer contact information for targeted marketing.
2. What are the key benefits of CRM?
3. How is CRM integrated to work with my existing COOLSite?
- Centralized system to manage all of your contacts / leads
- New leads are automatically assigned to a Staff member
- Setup Automated Mail Drips / Mail Blasts to target your existing / new leads
- See a report of the number of leads that were entered into the system by date, which can be sorted / broken down by specific Staff members, Groups, Status, and Source
- Email your leads directly from the CRM system, without having to login to your e-mail account. You can also use existing Tokens in your e-mail messages, to automatically pre-fill information such as the name of the contact / lead, the Staff member in which the particular lead is assigned to, etc...
- Setup reminders as needed for your leads, to automatically send you an e-mail reminder. This is important when you need to follow-up with a lead / contact at a specific time, etc...
- View your contacts history, such as their Saved Searches, Saved Listings, a history of all the e-mails that you have sent to them, etc...
If you have your site / pages setup for Registration Required access, when someone registers on your site, they are automatically entered as a new contact / lead in the CRM system, and automatically assigned to one of your Staff members. In addition, you can setup any of the existing form pages on your site (Contact Me, Info Request, etc...), so that when someone fills out these forms, they will automatically be entered / assigned to a Staff member in CRM. You can also setup External Sources, which allows contacts / leads to be entered via another source other than your website.
: CRM will be added as a new button on the navigation menu in your existing admin area, which is used to access the CRM system.
CRM Interface Screen Shots
If you would like to add CRM to your account or have any questions regarding this feature, please let us know. We can be reached at 954-341-7031
, or by e-mail at Support@Colony1.Net