Within CRM, you have the ability to login on your website as any of your leads / contacts. For example, you may want to login as a lead to create a new Saved Search for them. However, in order to be able to do so, you will need to ensure that you have a page titled "CRMContactLogin" setup in your COOLSite Admin.
How to setup your "CRMContactLogin" page
1) Click on "Pages" from the menu on the left in your COOLSite Admin.
2) Click on the "Hidden Pages" tab above.
3) Click on the "Add New Page" button below the tabs.
4) In the "Page Name" field, enter "CRMContactLogin" (without the quotes) and select the "NEW IDX Listings" Page Type from the options below.
5) Click the "Add Page" button. This page will now be added to your list of Hidden Pages (in alphabetical order).
6) Click on the corresponding icon under the "Edit" column for this page, to edit it.
7) Click on the "Access" link above and select the option for "REGISTRATION REQUIRED".
8) Click on the "Save Settings" button at the bottom of the page.
9) Click on the "Search Form" link above and select "Yes" for "Show Search Form", and also check the "Check/Uncheck ALL" box under the "Show Feature Codes Criteria?" section, to select all of the available Feature Codes.
10) Click on the "Save Settings" button at the bottom of the page.
How to login as a lead on your website
1) Click on "CRM" from the menu on the left in your COOLSite Admin.
2) Click on the "Contacts List" button from the menu at the top.
3) Search for the lead that you would like to login as, using the search filters at the top of the page.
4) Double-click on the lead from the results grid below.
5) Click on the "Login" button in the bottom right corner, next to "Login As Contact".
- It is important that you logout from the leads account when done, to ensure that login sessions do not cross if you login as another lead after.
- If you have Collector Sites, the "CRMContactLogin" page will also need to be setup on those sites as well.