1) Login to your admin area.
2) Click on "Add Page" from the menu on the left and then select "My Featured Listings" from the list of page types provided to you. Next, specify a title for this page and then click on "Add Page" when done.
3) From the listing grid below, place a checkmark under the "Featured" column, next to the properties that you would like to mark as a featured property. You can use the search above to find these listings faster.
4) Click on the "SAVE" button below to save your changes.
5) You can now view this page on your website to verify that your featured listings are showing up correctly as configured in the admin area.
NOTE: When working with this page in the admin area, you can also click on the "Captions" & "Display Settings" links above for additional configuration options.