How to clear your Temporary Internet Files / Cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
instructions below are specifically for Internet Explorer 7. If you
have an older version of Internet Explorer, the steps should be similar
but if you are not sure and need some additional assistance with this,
then please let us know so that we can further assist you. Thanks!
1) In Internet Explorer, go to the "Tools > Internet Options" from the menu above
2) Under 'Browsing history', click on the "Delete..." button
3) Click on the "Delete files..." button and once that is done, proceed to the next step below
4) Click on the "Delete cookies..." button and once that is done, click on the "Close" button below
5) Click on the "OK" button below and then close out all open Internet Explorer windows
6) Restart Internet Explorer and then try again to see if the issue is still present and if so, please let us know. Thanks!